Metal cutting and welding is an important step in the field of mechanical processing. That has confirmed the position of welding and cutting metal in the current mechanical market. So if you are still wondering or have questions about metal cutting and welding, please follow the article below of P69 Mechanical Factory to answer all your questions!
What is metal cutting and welding?
Welding is the process of making structures into a non-removable block, by applying mechanical energy, electrical energy, chemical energy, .. to the contact surface between the parts to make it form. The weld has a homogeneous metal lattice structure.
1. General characteristics
Although there are many different welding methods, they all share a few characteristics:
– Welding all metals and alloys with the same and different properties such as steel with steel, cast iron with cast iron, copper with copper, aluminum with aluminum ..
– Can join non-metallic materials together, weld plastic, weld ceramic porcelain to metal.
– High weld strength should be used in the manufacture of aircraft, automobiles, ships, bridges, etc.
Although there are many advantages mentioned above, the welding method still has many disadvantages such as:
– Long processing time
– The quality of the finished product does not meet the aesthetic requirements, ..
==> Therefore, when technology is more and more modern, many mechanical processing methods have been born to replace the method of welding and cutting metal.
Please see more: What is Milling Machining ? Applications and methods of milling
Metal cutting and welding processing methods
In order to meet the increasing demands of the mechanical industry, in addition to traditional processing methods such as turning, milling, drilling, boring, boring, tapping, etc., mechanical processing specialist facilities are very popular. Some of the following metal cutting technologies:
– Mechanical method.
– Electrochemical method.
– Chemical method.
– Thermoelectric method.
However, there are two types of processing methods that are most prominent today:
– Plasma processing method
– Laser processing method
1. Plasma processing method
– Plasma processing is the process of inert gas (or compressed air) being blown through the nozzle with high pressure, and at the same time the electric arc flow also passes through this gas stream from the nozzle to the surface of the cutting object, transferring a part. gas into plasma. The high-temperature plasma melts the metal of the cutting object, and the gas blows with the pressure of the molten metal out of the section.
– Plasma cutting can: process Stainless steel on demand, cut Iron, process Steel and other metals at different cutting thicknesses.
– The limitation of the cutting method is that after cutting, we need to clean the product to get a smoother and more sophisticated cut.
Please see more: What is turning machining? Features and methods of metal turning
2. Laser processing method
– Metal laser cutting method is based on the principle of laser beam operation. The Laser Projector has high energy and brightness that burns the material leaving the cutting edge with sharp surface quality, beautiful cutting lines and absolute precision.
– With the principle of automatic operation according to the design, Laser cutting technology helps us to cut any desired pattern, can cut according to curves, cut small details, details with high complexity,. .
– CNC laser processing can be applied on many types of materials such as: Inox, Iron, Copper, Steel, Aluminum, .. and on most non-metal materials such as Wood, Mica, Fabric…
Application of metal cutting welding processing method
– In the electrical and electronic industry (welding circuit boards, main, …)
– In the transport industry, irrigation, construction works, …
– In the automobile manufacturing industry.
– In the military weapons manufacturing industry.
– In the shipbuilding industry, aviation, space, …
Reputable metal cutting and welding address
P69 Mechanical Factory is proud to be the number 1 unit in the market providing general mechanical processing products and prestigious metal cutting and welding.
Here, we own a team of designers, technicians, experienced workers. Well trained with high skill.
The system of equipment, machinery and technology is invested in the most modern and advanced. Guaranteed 100% product quality, genuine products guaranteed.
Customers can directly inspect the product before importing it. Refund if found counterfeit goods.
Various models, designs and product categories to meet the diverse needs of customers. Professional shipping and installation support.
The most competitive quote in the market.
So what are you waiting for, hurry up and contact us for a consultation
Contact information P69 . Mechanical Factory
Address: Km 18, Thang Long Boulevard, Thach That Quoc Oai Industrial Park, Hanoi
Office: No. 06/165C, Xuan Thuy, Cau Giay, Hanoi
Phone: 09666 86 969
Hotline: 0989 188 982